Toiing Fidgettoi - DIY Fidget Spinner for Kids, STEM Science Learning Project for 5-10 Year Old Kids(fidgetoi1pack)
Tickle your brain and feed your curiosity, with this super-fun diy activity. Gather your friends round to play and make a super fun Fidget spinner.
- A DIY STEM activity kit with all supplies required to make a spinner out of ball bearings, nuts and candy stick.
- The pack contains a ball bearing, 3 metal nuts, a candy stick & a spinner cut out.
- Follow the detailed illustrated instructions on the back to make your fidget spinner.
- Insert the ball bearing at the center and the three nuts into the hexagonal slots on the blades
- Cut the candy stick into 3 equal parts and paste one on each blade for stability.
- We'll be mailing you tips to help you make the spinner on purchase