Toiing Nutrivity 4-in-1 Game for Food and Fitness Along with Fun Learning Activities for 3 - 5 Year Old Kids.
We Believe In The Power Of Play! Because children (why, even adults) learn so much when they play – patience, perseverance, determination, kindness, collaboration and several other life skills. Parents who believe in the power of play encourage playtime at home. They create time in their busy lives for play. Because they know that, after all, the family is the child’s first playgroup. They know that families that play together, don’t just stay together. They grow together.
- What's Inside: Nutrivity Board, Sorting Cards, Bingo Board, Sketch pens, Wiping Cloth, Food & Simon Says Cards, Food Pyramid Card, Funtivity Booklet, 18 Beads
- Food Sorting & Bingo Game: Food Sorting Game helps kids learn to sort foods into their food groups and understand the concept of balanced meal while the Bingo Game that acts as a great reminder
- How-Much-To-Eat Game: Helps kids learn to categorize food to be had often, sometimes and occasionally
- Simon Says: Fitness made fun for kids with this exciting game of Simon Says that reinforces the importance of exercise
- Funtivity Booklet: Yummy recipes, fun bonding activities around nutrition like grocery shopping as well as fun puzzles & activities for kids intended to bring lifestyle changes in a non-boring way! This makes the game a great birthday gift option.