Snakes and Manners - Snakes and Ladders with a twist to learn manners for 5 - 7 Year Old Kids
- WHAT'S INSIDE: Snakes & Manners game board, 4 pawns, a dice and 60 good and bad habit cards
- HOW TO PLAY: Roll the dice and move your pawn. If you land on a coloured tile, pick up a card of that colour and read the message on it. Good habit ladder cards take you forward in the game and bad habit snake cards brings you down
- FUN WAY TO LEARN GOOD HABITS & MANNERS: Play is the best way for kids to learn. So try using a board game to teach kids about good habits - less preachy and so much more fun. You also get to meet superhero Mimo who takes the kids on a learning adventure
- ENGAGE KIDS INDOORS: A notch above the classic snakes & ladders, this is a great way to spend time playing as a family indoors - unpredictable, exciting but full of learning!
- WHY GIFT THIS: Boys or girls, this one is a great hit with kids and families but most importantly, you get to talk about habits and manners in a fun way!