Toiing Navkakri Vettikali 2-in-1 Traditional Indian Fun Strategy Board Game For Kids
Based on the classic strategy game of Nine Men’s Morris, Navkakri was played commonly in Gujarat and Rajasthan with stones on the ground. It comes in three difficulty levels and contains black & white pebbles to retain the old charm of the games. Vettikali is based on the popular pen & paper game of dots & boxes which was played regularly in Kerala classrooms at the back of a notebook. The Toiing version is a modern adaptation of this game in a board game format using pebbles to complete more lines than your opponent and score more points.
- Unique gifting combo game for children with games based on strategy and skill
- Based on the classic game of nine men's morris and dots & boxes
- Contains all material required for playing the game
- Contains detailed instructions for playing the game
- Excellent for learning strategy and how to predict moves